[ OFFICIANT BOOK ]
As an alternative to a bulking binder or pad folio, these sleek officiant books make for a beautiful, sophisticated way to give a speech at a wedding ceremony. They are not only perfect for the day-of, but later become a cherished keepsake. Elegant, completely hand written officiant books are a wonderful gift to give as a proposal to a pastor/priest/friend
[ FOIL FINISHES ]
Choose from Gold, Rose Gold, or Silver foil finish on your custom officiant book.
***The book in the listing image is a khaki background with a gold foil application.***
[ PROCESSING TIMES ]
Your custom officiant books require 10 business days for production before they ship. Please note this does not include shipping times. The processing time is the actual time it takes to have the guest book printed, bound, cured, etc at the print house.
Ordering as soon in advance as possible is always best ( we recommend 1 month or more prior to your desired date). If you are unsure whether we can have your book made in time, please message us with your date and location and we will try our best to advise you on the best shipping method and accommodate your request.
***READY TO SHIP IN 3-4 WEEKS***
* Rush orders are available on a case by case basis depending on the time of year and are subject to additional charges. Please message us before you place your order to discuss your options should you need this service.
[ BOOK SIZES AVAILABLE & SPECS ]
5.25"x8.25". All books come with 50 blank #70 archival pages.
Each book is softcover with a matte laminate cover for durability.
* Perfect Bound, rounded corners.
* All of our books are completely blank on the back, there will be no logos and/or barcodes.
*Examples for custom personalization on the back of the officiant book can be a special hashtag, location/ note, or you can leave it blank...the possibilities are endless.
[ HOW TO ORDER ]
Once you have selected your foil finish please proceed by adding the book to your cart. There will be a notes box to use for entering the necessary information pertaining to this design. Make sure to include the following:
* Wedding Date
* Cover/Text colour: Refer back to the Colour Chart in images. Please note that colour display may vary between different monitors resulting in a slight variation between online viewing and your printed product. Please take this into consideration when placing your order.
Check to make sure your shipping address is the address you want your book shipped to as we are unable to change addresses once the order is made.
[ PROOFS ]
• You will receive a proof via email within 3-5 business days of your purchase. We do not send proofs via email unless requested. It is important to keep checking back to ensure you do not miss your proof. Please plan to check back within 3-5 business days after ordering to approve your proof.
• Approval is required before books are made.
• In order for us to get your book shipped in a timely manner, we need the proof to be approved as soon as possible.
• If we do not hear from you within 7 business days we will mark you proof approved and proceed with the order. This will also change your final ship date.
• If you do not receive a proof from us within 5 business days, please reach out to make sure that we have not overlooked your order, although this rarely happens, we can get quite busy during the peak season and orders can be overlooked by accident.
[ SHIPPING ]
Please note the shipping times and processing times are two different things. It's important to keep in mind that processing times are 10 business days. When determining your total time from order to book in hand, please consider the following shipping times.
***SHIPPING IN CANADA***
> Canada Post - 2 to 3 business days ( within the province of Ontario)
> Canada Post - up to 7 business days (anywhere outside the province of Ontario)
*Please double check to ensure your shipping address is accurate before you click the pay button. Any order that is returned to us for any reason including insufficient address, unclaimed or cannot be delivered as addressed will be subject to additional shipping fees to have resent.
All packages will come with a tracking number that you will receive via email notification when your book ships. Please note that once a tracking number has been issued it is the purchaser's responsibility to tracking their own package.
[ LOCAL PICK UP ]
If you reside in the GTA area and prefer to pick up your items directly from the showroom you may use coupon code LOCALPICKUP at checkout. When your items are ready a confirmed date and time will need to be confirmed between the seller and purchaser via email correspondence.
We are located at:
299 Lakeshore Rd.E
Mississauga, ON L5G 1H3
To complete your transaction simply apply coupon code LOCALPICKUP in the coupon code section. The dollar amount will disappear and your order will say "Free Shipping"*
** Items must be picked up within 5 business days of the confirmed pick up date, if not additional fees will apply**
The Paper Decorum Team!
Our Ceremony Officiant Book // Day of Wedding Detail, Officiant Journal
[ RETURN POLICY ]
Because these books are custom we are unable to accept returns, however, please buy with confidence and do not hesitate to contact us with any concerns about your order. We are always willing to work out a solution.